Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.
Proverbs 3:3-4
Father God, I ask that you fill me with your love and faithfulness along with your goodness and mercy.
May I find favor in your sight, O Lord, and walk in the light of your righteousness as I get closer to you.
Surround me daily with your abundant blessings, that I may feel your loving arms embracing me, I pray in Jesus' name.
Amen
May the Lord cause you to flourish, both you and your children. May you be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 115:14-15 Blessed be the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth, blessed be your holy and glorious name. May your blessings continue to be upon us, O God, may you bless our children and loved ones and may your everlasting love and protection be poured on us each and every day, I pray in Jesus' name. Amen
Comments
Post a Comment