Skip to main content

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, 
the name of the Lord is to be praised. 
The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens. 
Who is like the Lord our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, 
who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth?
 Psalm 113:3-6
Sovereign Lord, you are clothed with splendor and majesty, you are full of love and compassion for your people, 
and there is none like you in heaven or earth.
 I come to your throne of grace today to praise your Holy Name, to give you glory and thank you for your abundant blessings upon my life. 
May your loving hand be upon me today, may I walk humbly in ways and when the sun sets, 
may my lips continue to praise and worship your Name, I pray in Jesus' name. 
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May you be blessed by the Lord

May the Lord cause you to flourish,  both you and your children.  May you be blessed by the Lord,  the Maker of heaven and earth.  Psalm 115:14-15 Blessed be the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth, blessed be your holy and glorious name.  May your blessings continue to be upon us, O God, may you bless our children and loved ones   and may your everlasting love and protection be poured on us each and every day, I pray in Jesus' name.   Amen

The Lord establishes their steps

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. Proverbs 16:9 Almighty God in heaven, Creator and giver of all, I know that we can make all the plans we want for our lives, but only you can establish our steps, only you decide what our future holds and what is better for us. Thank you for loving us so much, for knowing the desires of our hearts and wanting the best for us, O Lord. Help us to trust in you always, to know that we can make our plans, but we need to pray and leave everything in your hands and you will do what is best for us according to your perfect will, I pray in Jesus' name. Amen

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. James 1:12 Mighty and wonderful God in heaven, blessed be your Name in all of the earth, thank you for your amazing promises and wonderful words of love. Help me walk the path you have for me, O Lord, help me to stay strong and firm in faith always in every situation, that I may one day receive the crown of life you have promised, I pray in Jesus' name. Amen